and many thanks to Jack (he’s the one above) for the photos =)
BbPunkista, I’m finally doing this.
31 Day Movie Challenge
RULES: You give the movie, post it in your wall once a day, along with a picture and state the reason.
- The ever usual movie shindig: What is your most favorite movie EVER?
- A movie that made you bawl your tears out like there is no tomorrow.
- Book turned into movie that you liked better than the written version.
- A movie that made you stay awake for at least 3 nights.
- A movie that touched your heart and… soul?
- A movie that you couldn’t finish, pay attention to or even get past the 30 minute time frame.
- Musical movie that you appreciated for a long time.
- Book turned into movie that you swore to murder the director for ruining a perfectly good read.
- An indie film you would be recommending.
- A movie from your childhood that you cannot forget.
- First film you’ve seen in the movie house.
- A foreign film that’s very colorful.
- A horror film you liked.
- A horror film that scared the crap out of you.
- A movie that stirred your inner desires.
- A movie that changed your life.
- An animated movie that you fantasized about.
- A movie that made you fall asleep.
- A movie you watch whenever you’re heart broken.
- A movie you hate.
- A movie that made you think too much.
- A movie that cheers you up.
- A local movie you’re not ashamed of announcing you’ve seen.
- A movie you’ve been dying to watch but ended up not seeing.
- A heartwarming movie you have been hung over with for at least 2 weeks.
- A movie you’ve watched with your friends that you could never forget.
- A movie that you watched on a date.
- A movie that made you want to pull your hair out after watching.
- A movie you watched in the spur of the moment without knowing the story or checking the trailer.
- The best feel good movie you’ve seen this year.
- The oldest film you’ve watched, in VHS or Betamax.
Obsessing with home interiors and color blocking.
Amelie’s dandy bedroom.